Residential New Construction
We help you build the most energy-efficient, durable, and comfortable home that fits your budget.
Building a new home presents an array of choices. But it’s the less-visible decisions that will most influence your future comfort and financial well-being. Take advantage of one-on-one technical guidance and incentives now, so you can build an energy-efficient home that protects against high energy bills, humidity, and temperature issues moving forward.
- One-on-one support, including help complying with or exceeding Vermont’s energy code
- Savings on future energy bills and access to incentives of up to $3,000
- Efficiency Vermont Certified homes include performance testing to verify air infiltration and ventilation
Zero Energy Modular℠ Homes
Zero energy modular homes produce as much electricity as they use. They are designed to meet today’s highest efficiency and build standards. Zero Energy Modular homes are a great choice for Vermonters downsizing from a larger house or looking for a low maintenance, affordable option. We can help you explore your options and connect you with a builder to complete your home.
- $0 energy costs: your home produces as much energy as it uses
- Home designs are affordable
- Ideal for downsizing from a larger house
- Cash-back incentives of up to $2,000 upon completion
- Additional assistance is available for income-eligible Vermonters or mobile home replacement projects