Options for Insulation & Air Sealing
Air sealing is one of the most cost-effective ways to boost efficiency and save energy on heating and cooling.
Insulation can yield deep savings on heating and cooling costs when combined with proper air sealing.
Windows & Doors
Improving the energy efficiency of your existing windows and doors can be more cost-effective than replacing them.
for Insulation & Air Sealing
- Three easy steps to get started on your home weatherization project
- How to fix a wet, damp, or downright leaky basement
- Do you know how efficient your home is?
- How to weatherize your attic yourself (video)
- How to air seal and insulate your basement (video)
- How to tighten up your home for better cold weather comfort (video)
- How to use energy efficient solutions to make a healthier home
- The case for air sealing