COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Options for Insulation & Air Sealing
for Insulation & Air Sealing
- How to fix a wet, damp, or downright leaky basement
- Do you know how efficient your home is?
- How to weatherize your attic yourself (video)
- How to tighten up your home for better cold weather comfort (video)
- How to air seal and insulate your basement (video)
- How to use energy efficient solutions to make a healthier home
- The case for air sealing
- Winter tips to stay warm and save energy
- When to repair or replace your windows
- The renter’s guide to energy savings
- How to make your home net zero
- How to defeat the summer peak
- How to deal with hazardous building materials
- How to choose and install storm windows