COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for Insulation, Windows & Doors
Tips & Tools
for Insulation, Windows & Doors
- What is solar heat gain?
- How to avoid hiring the wrong contractor
- Is your home taking a toll on your health?
- How to fix a wet, damp, or leaky basement
- Efficiency Estimator
- A homeowner’s buying guide to insulation
- Summer guide to energy savings & comfort
- The case for air sealing
- Video: How to insulate your basement
- Video: How to insulate your attic
- Video: How to air-seal your home
- Winter tips to stay warm and save energy
- Save on heating with these four steps
- Assessing your energy use in three steps
- When to repair or replace your windows