Options for Appliances
Washers & Dryers
High-efficiency ENERGY STAR® certified appliances can save you up to 40% on the cost of washing and drying clothes.
Dehumidifiers & Air Purifiers
ENERGY STAR® certified air purifiers and dehumidifiers boost your comfort and safety by improving air quality.
Today’s high-efficiency dishwashers offer the latest features while saving both energy and water.
Older refrigerators can use more electricity than any other home appliance, so upgrading to a new energy efficient refrigerator can mean real savings.
- Induction: A safer and more environmentally friendly kitchen upgrade
- How to reduce your carbon footprint at home
- How to save when fuel costs are high
- How much electricity does your home use?
- Top 3 reasons to get a home energy monitor
- How to lower your monthly electricity costs
- Home buying with efficiency in mind