COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for Renovation & Construction
for Renovation & Construction
- How to weatherize your attic yourself (video)
- How to use energy efficient solutions to make a healthier home
- The case for air sealing
- Winter tips to stay warm and save energy
- When to repair or replace your windows
- Invest in energy upgrades to avoid losing money
- How to combine efficiency and solar energy to maximize benefits
- The renter’s guide to energy savings
- Is a smart thermostat worth buying?
- Is a heat pump heating & cooling system right for you?
- How to deal with hazardous building materials
- How to choose and install storm windows