Multifamily New Construction
Get customized technical and design support, as well as cash incentives to make your new multifamily property more energy efficient.
We offer one-on-one support and financial incentives to help you build an energy-efficient property that improves comfort and air quality, and that costs less to operate. Per-dwelling-unit incentives are available for comprehensive energy improvements, including appliances, HVAC systems, lighting, and high-performance thermal shells.
- Get technical support from start to finish, including assistance in complying with Vermont energy code
- Reduce your own energy costs, and attract and retain residents with the increased comfort and low utility bills your building offers
- Receive objective advice on efficient appliances, HVAC systems, and sustainable building approaches
How to Get Started
Call us to talk about your new multifamily construction or gut rehab project—and get us involved early. An energy consultant will work with you from start to finish to inform the design, recommend energy-efficient approaches, and provide you with financial incentives.
- Multifamily buildings being newly constructed or substantially renovated must have five or more units
- For owners and developers of multifamily properties located in Vermont
- If you are a contractor, learn more about qualifying specifications and incentives
For substantial renovations of existing buildings, our energy consultants can provide access to incentives for replacing appliances, lighting, heating and cooling systems, and thermal shell improvements.
Efficiency Vermont partners with 3E Thermal to deliver statewide energy efficiency services for low income multifamily renovation projects.
Phone: (802) 477-5092