COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
BBD Continuing Education Credits
Attend the workshops to earn continuing educations credits from the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)*
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Association of Facilities Engineering (AFE)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP)
- Passive House Institute US (PHIUS)
- Passivhaus Institut (PHI)
AIA, AFE, BPI and NCQLP CEUs are dependent upon workshop approval by the certifying organization; the number of CEU’s varies from year to year based on the program. Credit approval will be posted on the Conference Schedule as updates come in. If you have specific questions, please contact Jon Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-921-5990 Extension 7665.
For information about obtaining continuing education credits through organizations not listed above, please inquire at the registration table at the conference. Certificates of attendance will be available upon request.
*AIA credits qualify as PDHs for NY/NH Professional Engineers (discipline specific).