COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for Energy Assessments
for Energy Assessments
- How much electricity does your home use?
- Do you know how efficient your home is?
- How to weatherize your attic yourself (video)
- How to choose energy efficient lighting for your home (video)
- Should you switch to wood pellet heating?
- How to use energy efficient solutions to make a healthier home
- The case for air sealing