Installing a home energy monitor provides you with insights into your home’s activity and energy use with an easy-to-use smart phone app.
- 360-degree view of where electricity is being wasted
- Detects the biggest electricity users, and helps save $100 a year, on average
- Interactive usage tracking in an easy-to-use smart phone app
- For a limited time, get a Sense® Home Energy Monitor for $100†!
This thing is so cool. In less than a week it has impacted how we use (or not) our electricity in a big way. I had no idea that the old fluorescents in our kitchen use as much electricity as 100 LED lightbulbs. We will be swapping out those fixtures for sure!”Justin A.
How it Works
When you enroll in Efficiency Vermont’s Home Energy Monitor program, not only will you receive a $199 discount† on a Sense device, you’ll also receive alerts designed to help you save as much as $100 a year, on average.
With your home energy management system explore:
- How much energy is consumed in your home
- Which devises use the most electricity, and opportunities to save
- Notifications when devices turn on or off
- Communications on how to save energy tailored to your personal energy use
I am very happy with how the system works. The interface is really well designed. It is like a Fitbit for my house!”David M.
Don’t wait. Funding is limited and this offer is available on a first come first served basis. For more information, contact us.
†Offer is subject to availability and eligibility. Cost with solar bundle = $150.