About this rebate
Offer available to:
- ✓ Businesses
Effective Date: September 5, 2023
Offer subject to change.
Get Technical Assistance
Unsure where to start? Efficiency Vermont’s dedicated team of engineers can help you assess your current electrical and mechanical needs and identify the best options for replacing flood-damaged equipment. We can also help you future-proof your mechanical equipment to mitigate future weather-related occurrences.
Flood Recovery Rebate Details
- $1,000 flood recovery rebate is for eligible customers that purchase qualifying equipment.
- An eligible customer is a business located in the state of Vermont that sustained physical damage to heating, cooling, refrigeration, or commercial kitchen equipment due flooding on or after July 7, 2023.
- Product must be listed on Efficiency Vermont’s qualifying products list at the time of purchase. See "How to Redeem" section below for qualifying products.
- Equipment must be purchased on or after 7/7/2023 to qualify for rebate.
- Payment will not exceed the purchase price, and excludes all other costs including shipping, sales tax, or disposal/recycling expenses. Customer is responsible for any tax liability associated with rebate payment.
- Allow 60 calendar days for delivery of payment. Incomplete or missing information will delay processing.
- A complete rebate application must be received by Efficiency Vermont in order to receive the flood recovery rebate. Offer is limited to four flood recovery rebates per customer. IBM, Global Foundries, Omya, Energy Savings Account Pilot participants, and Vermont electric utility companies are not eligible.
- Rebate is subject to change without notice. Rebates are available on a first come, first served basis and will expire when funds are exhausted.
- Confirm eligibility (see last page)
- Purchase qualifying product(s)
- Complete and sign the form
- Submit form with sales receipt(s) or invoice(s), W9 (if applicable), and product rebate form (if applicable)