COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Customer contribution of $50 to the pre-tax purchase price of each product is required.
- Post-purchase rebate is not valid if instant rebate has already been received on the purchase of a qualifying unit through a participating distributor.
Vermonters whose household income meets the guidelines below may qualify for a $200 bonus rebate. Download the form to learn more and apply.
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members 18+ years old living within the household. To calculate income, take the monthly amount from the last one-to-two paychecks for yourself and the people in your household (before taxes) and multiply by 12. Include all wages, including regular salaries and overtime. If you are self-employed, use the previous month of pretax income and multiply by 12.
All sources of income must be counted from all persons in the household based on anticipated income expected within the next 12 months. Possible types of income include but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.
- Confirm eligibility
- Find a retailer
- Purchase and install qualifying products
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase