About this rebate
Effective Date: November 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Discount is per system (including an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units).
- Offer available through participating HVAC distributors.
|≤ 2 tons capacity||$350 discount|
|> 2 tons capacity||$450 discount|
Vermonters whose household income is at or below the following income guidelines qualify for a $200-$800 bonus rebate, depending on their utility.
- Green Mountain Power customers: apply online or download the form
- Customers of Hardwick Electric Department, Lyndonville Electric Department, and Morrisville Water & Light Department: download the form
- All other utility customers: apply online or download the form
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members 18+ years old living within the household. To calculate income, take the monthly amount from the last one-to-two paychecks for yourself and the people in your household (before taxes) and multiply by 12. Include all wages, including regular salaries and overtime. If you are self-employed, use the previous month of pretax income and multiply by 12.
All sources of income must be counted from all persons in the household based on anticipated income expected within the next 12 months. Possible types of income include but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.
|Green Mountain Power||up to $1,000||$400 point-of-purchase discount + $300-$600 income bonus|
|Burlington Electric Department||up to $2,900||Post purchase rebate|
|Vermont Electric CO-OP||$150 thermal bonus||Bill credit|
|Washington Electric CO-OP||$250||Direct payment|
|Stowe Electric||$425||Post-purchase rebate|
|Municipalities served by VPPSA||$200 weatherization rebate||Post-purchase rebate|
|Hardwick Electric Department, Lyndonville Electric Department, and Morrisville Water & Light Department||$800||Income bonus|