About this rebate
Effective Date: December 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new residential ductless mini-split heat pump installations only (not heat pumps that are already installed) and must be installed in year-round, single-family homes (not second homes).
- Equipment must be new. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Heat pump and integrated control must be listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase.
- Qualifying controls must communicate a setpoint to the ductless heat pump(s) and central heating system, enable the setpoint to be entered on a single device, prioritize the heat pump or central system based on outdoor temperature, maintain heat pump performance, and connect to the internet.
- Central heating system must be oil, propane, or natural gas. Electric resistance and central wood heating systems are not eligible.
- Equipment must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Customer contribution of $150 is required.
- Confirm eligibility
- Work with Efficiency Excellence Network contractor to install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase
Green Mountain Power customers who install a Flair thermostat can get an additional $60 for enrolling in GMP’s eControl program. Contact GMP's Energy Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 835-4672 to learn more.