Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Be more comfortable in your home and lower your energy bills in a safe, responsible way.
Comprehensive Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® projects improve insulation and air sealing, plus heating and ventilation systems, to ensure occupant safety, health, and comfort.
How to Redeem
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Work with your contractor to install qualified measures.
- Contractor reports completed work to Efficiency Vermont for review.
- Receive up to $2,000 in incentives. Income-eligible Vermonters may qualify for an additional $500.
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $600.
DetailsA list of comprehensive qualifying criteria is available on the Enrollment Form.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is for single-family Vermont residences and rental properties with fewer than five units.
- Multifamily properties with five apartments or more may be eligible to participate in the Building Performance program.
- Weatherization assistance for Vermont residents who meet income eligibility guidelines is available through local weatherization organizations at no cost.
- Customers must work with a participating Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Vermont Gas Systems customers: call (802) 863-4511 x321 or visit www.vermontgas.com to determine eligibility.