COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
- Offer is for existing commercial, mixed use, or multifamily buildings (see below for more information)
- A participating Efficiency Excellence Network contractor must oversee the work
- Eligible projects achieve a minimum air leakage reduction of 10% (as measured by a pre-and post-blower door test), and installation of all recommended health and safety improvements
- Receive 50% of project costs back, up to $3000
- Eligible rental / multifamily building types are:
- Five apartments or more.
- Mixed use (combination of commercial use and any number of apartments).
- Three stories or less.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building use include:
- Residential multifamily apartments.
- Bed and breakfasts.
- Common spaces associated with multifamily buildings, including community rooms, central hallways and stairs, laundry rooms, mail rooms, etc.
- Mixed use (combination of eligible commercial and residential uses)
NOTE: Many small business building types that are not eligible for Building Performance incentives (any building containing large process equipment including refrigeration or ventilation) may be eligible for other energy-saving offers. Contact Efficiency Vermont at (888) 921-5990 for information.
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor
- Work with contractor to install qualified improvements
- Contractor reports work to Efficiency Vermont.
- Receive 50% of project costs back, up to $3000.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.