Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Work must be completed by a participating Building Performance contractor.
- Generally, a building that was built as a house, but is now used for commercial or mixed use is eligible. Non-house type structures may also be eligible.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building types are:
- Five apartments or more.
- Mixed use (combination of commercial use and any number of apartments).
- Three stories or less.
- Less than 10,000 sq. ft.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building use include:
- Residential multifamily apartments.
- Bed and breakfasts.
- Common spaces associated with multifamily buildings, including community rooms, central hallways and stairs, laundry rooms, mail rooms, etc.
- Mixed use (combination of eligible commercial and residential uses)
NOTE: Many small business building types that are not eligible for Building Performance incentives (any building containing large process equipment including refrigeration or ventilation) may be eligible for other energy-saving offers. Contact Efficiency Vermont at (888) 921-5990 for information.
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor
- Work with contractor to install qualified improvements
- Contractor reports work to Efficiency Vermont.
- Receive up to $5,000 back.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.