COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Work must be completed by a participating Building Performance contractor.
- Generally, a building that was built as a house, but is now used for commercial or mixed use is eligible. Non-house type structures may also be eligible.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building types are:
- Five apartments or more.
- Mixed use (combination of commercial use and any number of apartments).
- Three stories or less.
- Less than 10,000 sq. ft.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building use include:
- Residential multifamily apartments.
- Bed and breakfasts.
- Common spaces associated with multifamily buildings, including community rooms, central hallways and stairs, laundry rooms, mail rooms, etc.
- Mixed use (combination of eligible commercial and residential uses)
NOTE: Many small business building types that are not eligible for Building Performance incentives (any building containing large process equipment including refrigeration or ventilation) may be eligible for other energy-saving offers. Contact Efficiency Vermont at (888) 921-5990 for information.
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor
- Work with contractor to install qualified improvements
- Contractor reports work to Efficiency Vermont.
- Receive up to $5,000 back.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.