About this rebate
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
- Offer is for existing commercial, mixed use, or multifamily buildings (see below for more information)
- A participating Efficiency Excellence Network contractor must oversee the work
- Eligible projects achieve a minimum air leakage reduction of 10% (as measured by a pre-and post-blower door test), and installation of all recommended health and safety improvements
- Receive 50% of project costs back, up to $3000
- Eligible rental / multifamily building types are:
- Five apartments or more.
- Mixed use (combination of commercial use and any number of apartments).
- Three stories or less.
- Eligible rental / multifamily building use include:
- Residential multifamily apartments.
- Bed and breakfasts.
- Common spaces associated with multifamily buildings, including community rooms, central hallways and stairs, laundry rooms, mail rooms, etc.
- Mixed use (combination of eligible commercial and residential uses)
NOTE: Many small business building types that are not eligible for Building Performance incentives (any building containing large process equipment including refrigeration or ventilation) may be eligible for other energy-saving offers. Contact Efficiency Vermont at (888) 921-5990 for information.
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor
- Work with contractor to install qualified improvements
- Contractor reports work to Efficiency Vermont.
- Receive 50% of project costs back, up to $3000.
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.