LED Outdoor Wall-Mounted Fixtures & Retrofit Kits
High-efficiency LEDs can lower energy costs and make outdoor spaces safer and more secure. They’re often used as security floodlights or streetlights, and in parking garages.
off at time of purchase
July 1, 2019
Products must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium (DLC). Offer subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Find a participating distributor.
- Look for DLC certified Outdoor Wall-Mounted Fixtures & Retrofit Kits featuring Efficiency Vermont's special pricing.
Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.
|DLC Category||Specification||Rebate per Product|
|Outdoor: Low Output||≤5,000 lumens||$50|
|Outdoor: Mid Output||5,001 - 10,000 lumens||$100|
|Outdoor: High Output||>10,000 lumens||$200|
- Limit 12 per household per transaction and 250 per business per project at participating distributors.
- To verify a product is qualified, visit efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed in the link above.
- Fixtures leased from an electric utility company are not eligible.
- Please call to inquire about rebate eligibility for stairwell fixtures.
- Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.