LED Outdoor Wall-Mounted Area Fixtures & Retrofit Kits (including Wall Packs)
High-efficiency LEDs can lower energy costs and make outdoor spaces safer and more secure. They’re often used as security floodlights or streetlights, and in parking garages.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2018
Products must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium (DLC). Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.
|DLC Category||Specification||Rebate per Product|
|Outdoor: Low Output||≤5,000 lumens||$50|
|Outdoor: Mid Output||5,001 - 10,000 lumens||$100|
|Outdoor: High Output||>10,000 lumens||$200|
- To verify a product is qualified, visit efficiencyvermont.com/qualified-lighting. Please make sure your product is qualified by DLC by clicking on the Details button located next to the products listed in the link above.
- Interior products used in exterior applications, and vice versa, may be eligible for rebates. Please call for details.
- Fixtures leased from an electric utility company are not eligible.
- Please call to inquire about rebate eligibility for stairwell fixtures.
- Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.