LED Outdoor Wall-Mounted Area Fixtures & Retrofit Kits (including Wall Packs)
High-efficiency LEDs can lower energy costs and make outdoor spaces safer and more secure. They’re often used as security floodlights or streetlights, and in parking garages.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Products must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.
|DLC Category||Specification||Rebate per Product|
|Outdoor: Low Output||≤5,000 lumens||$100|
|Outdoor: Mid Output||5,001 - 10,000 lumens||$200|
|Outdoor: High Output||>10,000 lumens||$275|
- Products must be qualified by DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
- Interior products used in exterior applications, and vice versa, may be eligible for rebates. Please call for details.
- Fixtures leased from an electric utility company are not eligible.
- Please call to inquire about rebate eligibility for stairwell fixtures.
- Lumens are based on the values reported by DLC.