COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Eligible buildings must be:
- Located in Vermont, outside of Burlington, and not a Vermont Gas customer
- Commercial, industrial, or mixed use (commercial/multi-family) space that is greater than 5,000 square feet
- In use and occupied for at least one full year, with future use expected to remain the same (change of use retrofits are excluded)
- Pre-approved by Efficiency Vermont
Businesses must undergo an application and pre-approval process to participate in the Deep Retrofit program. Please download the application to get started.
- Submit application for pre-approval
- Selected participants can expect to:
- Partner with employees, contractors, design professionals, and their Efficiency Vermont energy consultant to make sure you have a clear and achievable path to 50% energy savings
- After completing a detailed plan, have up to one year to implement the work
- Once projects are complete, work with Efficiency Vermont to measure and verify energy savings
Your project may qualify for financing. Call us to learn more.