About this rebate
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Interior spaces only
- Existing buildings only. New commercial buildings may be a good fit for the New Construction program.
- Must not have received a discounted audit from Efficiency Vermont within the past three (3) years
- Initial conversation - Efficiency Vermont will ask about your building, budget, and timeline.
- Designer pairing - You’ll be paired with a lighting designer to redesign your space for maximum energy savings and comfort.
- Audit & design - Your designer will audit the building and provide a redesign proposal to Efficiency Vermont.
- Energy savings analysis - We’ll analyze the project for energy savings.
- Incentives and financing - We’ll determine applicable equipment rebates and, if desired, help you finance the rest of the project.
- Lighting design review meeting - We’ll meet with you and your designer to review recommendations.
- Purchase & install products - You’ll purchase and install products specified in your design.
- Verification & completion - We’ll verify proper equipment installation and mail you your rebate check.