COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Interior spaces only
- Existing buildings only. New commercial buildings may be a good fit for the New Construction program.
- Must not have received a discounted audit from Efficiency Vermont within the past three (3) years
- Initial conversation - Efficiency Vermont will ask about your building, budget, and timeline.
- Designer pairing - You’ll be paired with a lighting designer to redesign your space for maximum energy savings and comfort.
- Audit & design - Your designer will audit the building and provide a redesign proposal to Efficiency Vermont.
- Energy savings analysis - We’ll analyze the project for energy savings.
- Incentives and financing - We’ll determine applicable equipment rebates and, if desired, help you finance the rest of the project.
- Lighting design review meeting - We’ll meet with you and your designer to review recommendations.
- Purchase & install products - You’ll purchase and install products specified in your design.
- Verification & completion - We’ll verify proper equipment installation and mail you your rebate check.