Custom Lighting Design
Save energy while improving productivity, comfort, and ambience in your business, school, or facility.
Lighting design can yield energy savings of up to 75% by optimizing the technology and layout of a space’s lighting while creating a more comfortable environment for customers, employees, students, and staff. Since every facility is different, Efficiency Vermont provides custom project planning and incentives for lighting design.
How to Redeem
Call us and we’ll connect you with a lighting designer who can assess the specific needs of your business or facility.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
How the custom Lighting Design process works:
- Initial conversation - Efficiency Vermont will ask about your building, budget, and timeline.
- Designer pairing - You’ll be paired with a lighting designer to redesign your space for maximum energy savings and comfort.
- Audit & design - Your designer will audit the building and provide a redesign proposal to Efficiency Vermont.
- Energy savings analysis - We’ll analyze the project for energy savings.
- Incentives and financing - We’ll determine applicable equipment rebates and, if desired, help you finance the rest of the project.
- Lighting design review meeting - We’ll meet with you and your designer to review recommendations.
- Purchase & install products - You’ll purchase and install products specified in your design.
- Verification & completion - We’ll verify proper equipment installation and mail you your rebate check.
Any size commercial building or space is eligible for the Lighting Design program, including manufacturing, institutional, and retail.
- Interior spaces only
- Existing buildings only – new commercial buildings, please visit the New Construction page.
- Must not have received a discounted audit from us within the past three (3) years