COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Options for Education & Events
Tips & Tools
for Education & Events
- How to defeat the summer peak
- Who knew? 8 ways NOT to use a heat pump
- Is a smart thermostat worth buying?
- Water heater buying guide
- Video: How to insulate your basement
- Video: How to insulate your attic
- Video: How to air-seal your home
- Home buying with efficiency in mind
- How to choose and install storm windows
- How to choose the best quality LED bulb
- What is the Energy Efficiency Charge on my bill?