Learn about energy-efficient technologies, services, and solutions to help you make informed decisions about the best ways to save.
Vermonters rely on us for objective, accurate advice to help them make informed decisions about energy efficiency. Whether the goal is to lower your energy costs, gain a sense of energy independence, make your home more comfortable, or mobilize your friends and neighbors, we can help. Resources include one-on-one support, research and vetting of new technologies, online tools and calculators, and in-store labeling to help you select the most energy-efficient products.
- Get unbiased information from an experienced, third-party source
- Learn about energy-efficient products and other ways to lower your energy bills
- Online resources and one-on-one guidance to help you make informed decisions
Tips & Tools
for Consumer Education
- Is a smart thermostat worth buying?
- Water heater buying guide
- Video: How to air-seal your home
- Home buying with efficiency in mind
- How to find the right contractor in four steps
- How to choose and install storm windows
- How to choose the best quality LED bulb
- What is the Energy Efficiency Charge on my bill?