Centrally-Ducted Heat Pumps
Utilizing existing duct work, centrally-ducted heat pumps integrate with forced air heating distribution systems and backup furnaces and can provide central air conditioning.
How to Redeem
- Research qualifying equipment and review the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form terms and conditions to confirm that you are eligible.
- Contact us at (888) 921-5990 for help finding an installer near you.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Submit completed rebate form and invoice(s).
- Installation can be complex and should be performed by a licensed contractor who is familiar with HVAC controls.
- Generally, fossil fuel heating system must be maintained as a backup heat source.
- Existing furnace may need to be upgraded to be compatible with heat pump.
Moderate Income Bonus
Income-eligible Vermonters may qualify for a $500 bonus. See income guidelines.
- Installed equipment must be listed on the qualified products list.
- Eligible systems are comprised of a paired indoor air handler (usually an efficient furnace) and outdoor unit, both listed on the qualified product list.
- Building must have an existing centrally-ducted distribution system (generally connected to furnace).
- Vermont Gas customers are not eligible for this offer.