For Residential & Business
Centrally-Ducted Heat Pumps
Utilizing existing duct work, centrally-ducted heat pumps integrate with forced air heating distribution systems and backup furnaces and can provide central air conditioning.
cash back after purchase
November 1, 2018
Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Research qualifying equipment and review the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form terms and conditions to confirm that you are eligible.
- Contact us at (888) 921-5990 for help finding an installer near you.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Submit completed rebate form and invoice(s).
- Installation can be complex and should be performed by a licensed contractor who is familiar with HVAC controls.
- Generally, fossil fuel heating system must be maintained as a backup heat source.
- Existing furnace may need to be upgraded to be compatible with heat pump.
- Installed equipment must be listed on the NEEP qualified products list (filter by “centrally ducted”).
- Eligible systems are comprised of a paired indoor air handler (usually an efficient furnace) and outdoor unit, both listed on the qualified product list.
- Building must have an existing centrally-ducted distribution system (generally connected to furnace).
- Vermont Gas customers are not eligible for this offer.