COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Eligible systems are based on a combination of outdoor unit model number and indoor unit model number or ducting configuration. (Note: Eligibility for centrally ducted systems that utilize the furnace air handler is based on outdoor unit model number only.)
Instant discount available Jan. 1, 2021:
- $1,000: ≤2 ton
- $1,500: >2 - <4 ton
- $2,000: ≥4 ton
- $200 income bonus rebate
Purchases on or before Dec. 31, 2020: Equipment must be installed and rebate application must be submitted by Jan. 31, 2021.
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members 18+ years old living within the household. To calculate income, take the monthly amount from the last one-to-two paychecks for yourself and the people in your household (before taxes) and multiply by 12. Include all wages, including regular salaries and overtime. If you are self-employed, use the previous month of pretax income and multiply by 12.
All sources of income must be counted from all persons in the household based on anticipated income expected within the next 12 months. Possible types of income include but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.
- Hire an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor
- Work with contractor to purchase qualified equipment at a participating distributor
- Receive instant discount at time of purchase
- $800/ton rebate (maximum of 5.5 tons)
- $500 income bonus rebate
- Installation can be complex and should be performed by a licensed contractor who is familiar with HVAC controls.
- Generally, fossil fuel heating system must be maintained as a backup heat source.
- Existing furnace may need to be upgraded to be compatible with heat pump.