Effective Date: December 15, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood stoves installed in Vermont.
- Qualifying wood stoves meet <2.0 GPH emissions rating and are >70% efficient as measured by the Higher Heating Value (HHV).
- Efficiency Vermont discount cannot be combined with any other point-of-purchase discounts (including offers from CEDF and Windham & Windsor Housing Trust).
- Installation should be performed by a National Fireplace Institute Pellet Specialist.
- Self-installed pellet stoves are not eligible for this offer.
- $650 instant discount
- $100 for proper removal and disposal of old stove (at the time of installation)
- Confirm eligibility
- Visit or contact a participating retailer to purchase a qualifying stove
- Discount is applied at time of purchase.
Washington Electric Coop: $250 bill credit
Secure financing to help pay for energy-saving improvements.
Financing for Homeowners
Flexible financing for homeowners starting at 0% interest.