High-efficiency wood stoves can save fuel and money, and protect you and your family's health.
How to Redeem
- Research qualifying cord wood stove models
- Visit or contact a participating retailer to purchase a qualified unit
- Discount is applied upon equipment purchase from participating retailer
Effective Date: December 15, 2019
This offer is available through participating retailers. Model must be listed on qualified products list. Rebate offer and amount subject to change. Offer subject to change.
$650 instant discount, plus $100 if an old stove is removed and properly disposed of at the time of installation
Washington Electric Coop customers are eligible for a $250 bill credit towards the purchase of a qualifying wood stove.
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood stoves installed in Vermont
- Qualifying wood stoves meet <2.0 GPH emissions rating and are >70% efficient as measured by the Higher Heating Value (HHV)
- Efficiency Vermont discount cannot be combined with any other point-of-purchase discounts including the offers from CEDF and Windham & Windsor Housing Trust
- Installation should be performed by a National Fireplace Institute Woodburning Specialist
- Self-installed wood stoves are not eligible for this offer