COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: November 1, 2020
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency stoves installed in Vermont.
- Qualifying stoves meet <2.0 GPH emissions rating and are >70% efficient as measured by the Higher Heating Value (HHV).
- Efficiency Vermont discount cannot be combined with any other point-of-purchase discounts (including offers from CEDF and Windham & Windsor Housing Trust).
- Installation should be performed by a National Fireplace Institute Specialist.
- Self-installed stoves are not eligible for this offer.
- $500 instant discount
- $100 for proper removal and disposal of old stove (at the time of installation)
- Confirm eligibility
- Visit or contact a participating retailer to purchase a qualifying stove
- Discount is applied at time of purchase.