High-efficiency and low-particulate pellet stoves can be a renewable and cost-effective way to heat your home.
How to Redeem
- Research qualifying pellet stove models
- Visit or contact a participating retailer to purchase a qualified unit
- Discount is applied upon equipment purchase from participating retailer
Looking for a rebate for a cord wood stove instead?Find wood stove rebate
Effective Date: December 15, 2019
This offer is available through participating retailers. Model must be listed on qualified products list. Rebate offer and amount subject to change. Offer subject to change.
$650 instant discount, plus $100 if an old stove is removed and properly disposed of at the time of installation
|Vermont Electric CO-OP||$150||Bill credit|
|Washington Electric CO-OP||$250||Post-installation check|
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency pellet stoves installed in Vermont
- Qualifying stoves meet <2.0 GPH emissions rating and are >70% efficient as measured by the Higher Heating Value (HHV)
- Efficiency Vermont discount cannot be combined with any other point-of-purchase discounts (including offers from CEDF and Windham & Windsor Housing Trust)
- Installation should be performed by a National Fireplace Institute Pellet Specialist
- Self-installed pellet stoves are not eligible for this offer