Energy Savings Kits
For a limited time, Vermonters can get a free kit of products like LEDs and water-saving devices, and start saving money on energy bills.
About this rebate
Offer available to:
- ✓ Residential Properties
- ✓ Rental Properties
Effective Date: September 1, 2021
- Exclusive offer for Vermont residential utility customers.
- Limit: (1) Efficiency Vermont kit per household.
- Vermonters who received a kit from Efficiency Vermont in the last three years are not eligible.
- Burlington Electric Department customers are also eligible.
- Customers of Village of Orleans Electric Department, Village of Johnson Water & Light, and Enosburg Falls Water & Light are eligible to receive a kit designed for VPPSA members.
- Efficiency Vermont reserves the right to substitute any product with one of comparable value.
- Offer is first-come, first-served and is subject to change at any time.
- Customer agrees to install all free products within 30 days of receipt.