Central Wood Pellet Furnaces & Boilers
Vermonters who make the switch to wood pellet fuel typically save $1,500 annually when compared to oil and propane fuel heating options.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Residential Heating Systems Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
The Clean Energy Development Fund contributes $3,000 of this $6,000 rebate through the Renewable Energy Resource Center. For more information about this funding, visit www.rerc-vt.org.
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $1,000.
Eligibility RequirementsNote: Work with your contractor to ensure that your project meets all eligibility requirements.
- Equipment must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network HVAC–Central Wood Pellet Heating Systems contractor.
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet furnaces and boilers that are installed as primary central heating systems.
- Systems must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Systems must be wood pellet only.
- Systems must have at least 1 ton fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- Technical assistance is available for larger system evaluation. Call (888)-921-5990 for more information.