Central Wood Pellet Furnaces & Boilers
Central pellet boilers can be an appealing choice for businesses and larger homes. They work like any other whole-building central boiler system, only with bulk wood pellets as a fuel source.
Advances since the mid-2000s have led to more efficient and clean wood heating appliances, including pellet stoves and boilers that achieve efficiency ratings over 80%.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Eligibility RequirementsNote: Work with your contractor to ensure that your project meets all eligibility requirements.
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet furnaces and boilers installed as primary central heating systems.
- Systems must be pellet-only.
- System must include:
- Fuel storage capacity of at least one ton, or capacity such that the system may continuously operate for a period of at least one week;
- Automated fuel feed from a bulk storage container/area to the burn chamber in an integrated path; and
- Automated on/off fuel feed control based on a demand for heat.
- Systems must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Technical assistance is available for larger system evaluation. Call (888) 921-5990 for more information.
- Not eligible for replacement of natural gas-fired heating systems.