COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet boilers installed as primary central heating systems in spaces up to 5,000 sq. ft. Contact Efficiency Vermont about larger spaces.
- Must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Systems must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Systems must have at least 2 weeks fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- Replacement or expansion of existing biomass systems and/or components (including cord wood boilers) and replacement of existing electric heating systems do not qualify.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase
The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate application and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit rerc-vt.org.
$6,000 rebate includes a $3,000 purchase rebate and a $3,000 installer incentive.
* The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate form and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit www.rerc-vt.org.
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $1,000.