Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet boilers installed as primary central heating systems in spaces up to 5,000 sq. ft. Contact Efficiency Vermont about larger spaces.
- Must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Systems must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Systems must have at least 1 week fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- Replacement or expansion of existing biomass systems and/or components (including cord wood boilers) and replacement of existing electric heating systems do not qualify.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase
The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate application and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit rerc-vt.org.
$6,000 rebate includes a $3,000 purchase rebate and a $3,000 installer incentive.
* The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate form and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit www.rerc-vt.org.
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $1,000.