Central Wood Pellet Furnaces & Boilers
Work with an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor to install a wood pellet boiler or furnace and get $6,000 back (includes $3,000 purchase rebate and $3,000 installer incentive).
Utility rebate(s) available
About this rebate
Offer available to:
- ✓ Residential Properties
- ✓ Businesses
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet boilers or furnaces installed as primary central heating systems in homes or businesses.
- Contact Efficiency Vermont for installations in commercial spaces over 5,000 sq. ft.
- Must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Systems must be pellet-only and must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Systems must have at least 1 ton fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- Commercial new construction projects are not eligible for this rebate, but may be eligible for custom incentives. Contact Efficiency Vermont to learn more.
Residential BonusIncome-eligible households may qualify for an additional $8,000 from the Vermont Clean Energy Development Fund (CEDF), with funding provided by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). Learn more
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase
Offer includes $3,000 post-purchase rebate and $3,000 installer incentive. The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate application and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding, visit rerc-vt.org.