COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet boilers or furnaces installed as primary central heating systems in homes or businesses.
- Contact Efficiency Vermont for installations in commercial spaces over 5,000 sq. ft.
- Must be installed by an Efficiency Excellence Network contractor.
- Systems must be pellet-only and must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
- Systems must have at least 1 ton fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
- Replacement or expansion of existing biomass systems and/or components (including cord wood boilers) do not qualify.
- Commercial new construction projects are not eligible for this rebate, but may be eligible for custom incentives. Contact Efficiency Vermont to learn more.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase
The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate application and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit rerc-vt.org.
$6,000 rebate includes a $3,000 purchase rebate and a $3,000 installer incentive.
* The Clean Energy Development Fund provides the $3,000 installer incentive, accessed through the Efficiency Vermont rebate form and sent to the installer. For more information about this funding visit www.rerc-vt.org.
Washington Electric CO-OP members are eligible to receive up to an additional $1,000.