Cut your energy use in half with incentives and support from our energy experts.
A deep energy retrofit takes a whole-building approach to achieve larger energy savings than conventional retrofits—generally a reduction of 50% or more of the building’s total usage. To hit that 50% mark, you'll need to tackle your usage from every angle. From improving weatherization and investing in efficient technologies to engaging occupants; no energy saving stone can be left unturned.
- Assess your building's complete energy profile and create a plan to dramatically decrease usage
- Annual competitive application process for businesses seeking energy savings of 50% or more
- Zero Energy Now for Vermont homeowners and businesses
Zero Energy Now for Homeowners
Zero Energy Now, available statewide, provides a comprehensive approach for homeowners looking to dramatically cut energy use and switch to renewable energy. Many Green Mountain Power (GMP) customers are eligible for additional incentives in 2016.
- Get matched with a certified energy contractor to assess your home and plan your projects
- Reduce energy use with air sealing and insulation
- Install onsite renewables, including modern wood heating systems and solar
- Get up to $1,000 for qualified work completed in 2017, on top of existing Efficiency Vermont offers