COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Continuous Energy Improvement
We help commercial and industrial businesses take a comprehensive, ongoing approach to using less energy.
Continuous Energy Improvement (CEI) is a long-term systems approach to energy management that cuts consumption by 10–15% in the first three years. We work with large commercial customers over time to improve equipment efficiencies, streamline industrial processes, and optimize control settings. Energy tracking tools allow you to measure your progress. And an account manager helps you unify your organization around a shared goal and take action.
- Cut energy consumption by 10–15% in the first three years, 25–35% in the first six years
- Available to large commercial customers, with tools to track progress and savings over time
- Get help unifying your entire organization in support of energy efficiency goals
Continuous Energy Improvement Process
The process combines low-cost improvements and larger investments to continuously drive down energy costs and strengthen your company's bottom line.
- Process improvements in the office and on the manufacturing floor
- Regular maintenance of equipment
- Employee engagement to foster best practices in saving energy
- Capital upgrades for equipment that is out-of-date or reaching end of life