Water Source Heat Pumps
High-efficiency water source heat pump systems can provide 100% of a building’s heating and cooling needs.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Minimum EER: 14.0 (Cooling Mode: 86°F entering water temperature.)
- Minimum COP: 4.6 (Heating Mode: 68°F entering water temperature.)
- Qualifying units should be installed in Water Loop applications where a boiler and/or cooling tower is utilized.
- Air conditioning refrigerant disposal must comply with State and Federal regulations. Rebates do not cover disposal costs.
- Geothermal installations are not eligible for this rebate. Call (888) 921-5990 for technical assistance.