COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Eligible VFDs are 3 to 100 horsepower (HP) only.
- Eligible VFDs control HVAC supply fans, return fans, boiler draft fans, WSHP circulation pumps, cooling tower fans, chilled water and heating hot water pumps.
- VFDs must be new and cannot replace existing VFDs.
- VFDs must be controlled by an automatic signal (differential pressure, flow, or temperature).
- NOT eligible: forward-curve fans with inlet guide vanes, variable pitch vane-axial fans, circulation pumps with integral variable speed technology, and VFD installations required by the Vermont Commercial Energy Code (CBES).
- Custom incentives and savings analysis may be available for other applications and larger systems. Call 888-921-5990 for more information.
|Supported Equipment Type||Supported Size Range in Horsepower (HP)|
|Chilled Water Pump||3-100|
|Heating Hot Water Pump||3-100|
|WSHP Circulation Pump||3-100|
|Boiler Draft Fan||2-10|
|Cooling Tower Fan||2-10|
|2 - 5 HP||$200/HP|
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase