Reach-In Refrigerators & Freezers
Commercial refrigerators and freezers that are ENERGY STAR® certified are on average 40% more energy efficient than standard models because they are designed with components such as ECM evaporator and condenser fan motors, hot gas anti-sweat heaters, or high-efficiency compressors, which will significantly reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
How to Redeem
- Confirm eligibility: Research qualifying products and review the rebate form.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase.
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
Must be ENERGY STAR certified commercial reach-in units that meet the V4.0 ENERGY STAR specification. Offer subject to change.
|Capacity||Solid Door Freezer and Refrigerator Rebate||Transparent Glass Door Freezer and Refrigerator Rebate|
|<15 cu. ft.||$200||$250|
|15 - <30 cu. ft.||$200||$250|
|30 - <50 cu. ft.||$250||$300|
|50 - <80 cu. ft.||$300||$400|
$100 bonus for refrigerators or freezers utilizing natural refrigerants: propane or butane (R-290/R-600a).
- Eligible units are high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR certified commercial reach-in units that meet the ENERGY STAR V4.0 specification.
- Units must be listed on the ENERGY STAR certified products list.
Online Submission Bonus Details
- Online submission bonus available as of October 28, 2019
- Burlington Electric Department customers are not eligible for the $50 online submission bonus