Reach-In Refrigerators & Freezers
Commercial refrigerators and freezers that are ENERGY STAR® certified are on average 40% more energy efficient than standard models because they are designed with components such as ECM evaporator and condenser fan motors, hot gas anti-sweat heaters, or high-efficiency compressors, which will significantly reduce energy consumption and utility bills.
How to Redeem
- Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/rebates for product eligibility and rebate information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Capacity||Solid Door Freezer and Refrigerator Rebate||Transparent Glass Door Freezer and Refrigerator Rebate|
|<15 cu. ft.||$200||$250|
|15 - <30 cu. ft.||$200||$250|
|30 - <50 cu. ft.||$250||$300|
|50 - <80 cu. ft.||$300||$400|
- Eligible units are high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR certified commercial reach-in units that meet the ENERGY STAR V4.0 specification.
- Units must be listed on the ENERGY STAR certified products list.