Exterior Occupancy Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
Efficiency Vermont and Burlington Electric Department offer technical assistance and rebates to help businesses make cost-effective improvements. We also partner with distributors to offer discounted lighting products in their stores. Please contact us with any questions or for additional assistance.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Minimum 45 watts controlled.
- For use on exterior LED or induction equipment.
- Lights must be turned off or reduced by at least 50% during unoccupied times.
- Timers and dusk-to-dawn sensors are not eligible for a rebate.