Clothes dryers are one of the largest energy-using appliances in the home. Whether you do laundry once a week or once a day, an energy-efficient dryer can save you a significant amount of money over the lifetime of the appliance.
Save at least $30 a year in energy costs while using at least 20% less energy. Save even more by pairing with a new ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washer.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR certified model from 6/1/18 - 12/31/18.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt by 1/31/19.
- $50 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified dryers.
- $200 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified dryers with hybrid heat pump technology.
- $400 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified dryers with heat pump technology.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one clothes dryer rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.