Ventilation Fans for Agricultural Use
Proper ventilation in dairy barns is important to maintaining good air quality for the health of the animals within, and the people who work there.
How to Redeem
- Obtain quote for new ventilation with full model number.
- Complete the Pre-Qualification Form prior to purchase.
- Submit complete Pre-Qualification Form and quote to Efficiency Vermont.
- Efficiency Vermont staff will verify fan eligibility and contact you with pre-approval notification.
- If your project is approved, you will be sent paperwork for your signature.
- Need help? Call (888) 921-5990 x7740 for more information.
The rebate amounts listed in these tables are specific to dairy barn installations. Other agricultural facilities (non-dairies) may qualify for a custom rebate. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
Circulation Fans (aka panel, box, cage, etc.)
|Fan Diameter||Min. thrust cfm/watt||Rebate per Fan||Rebate for Circ Fan VFD controls|
|24 - 35 inches||14.5||$40||Please call for custom analysis|
|36 - 47 inches||20.3||$75||Please call for custom analysis|
|48 - 64 inches||23.2||$150||Please call for custom analysis|
Exhaust Fans (through-the-wall and can be used for tunnel ventilation)
|Fan Diameter||Min. cfm/watt @ 0.10" SP||Rebate per Fan||Total rebate per fan w/VFD*|
|24 - 35 inches||11.5||$75||$200|
|36 - 47 inches||17.1||$175||$400|
|48 - 51 inches||20.8||$175||$400|
|52 - 59 inches||20.3||$275||$600|
|60 - 72 inches||21.1||$275||$600|
- Ventilation fans must have been tested by the Bio Environmental and Structural Systems Laboratory or the Air Movement and Control Association Internal Inc. Laboratory.
- Please note: Only the tested fan configuration will be eligible. Additional non-tested accessories such as cones, shutters, or boxes will not qualify. For safety reasons, accessory wire guards are allowed even if not tested.
- Ventilation fans must meet the minimum efficiencies stated in the tables above.
- Fans must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017.
- Efficiency Vermont strongly encourages the use of fan controls (thermostats, timers, etc.) and staging/banking of fans when possible to maximize energy savings.