COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Ventilation fans must have been tested by the Bio Environmental and Structural Systems Laboratory (bess.illinois.edu) or the Air Movement and Control Association Internal Inc. Laboratory (www.amca.org).
- Only the tested fan configuration will be eligible. Additional non-tested accessories such as cones, shutters, or boxes will not qualify. For safety reasons, accessory wire guards are allowed even if not tested.
- Ventilation fans must meet minimum efficiencies in the charts below.
- Efficiency Vermont strongly encourages the use of fan controls (thermostats, timers, etc.) and staging/banking of fans when possible to maximize energy savings.
- Rebate amounts are specific to dairy barn installations. Other agricultural facilities may qualify for a custom rebate. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
The rebate amounts listed in these tables are specific to dairy barn installations. Other agricultural facilities (non-dairies) may qualify for a custom rebate. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
Circulation Fans (aka panel, box, cage, etc.)
|Fan Diameter||Min. thrust cfm/watt||Rebate per Fan||Rebate for Circ Fan VFD controls|
|24 - 35 inches||14.5||$40||Please call for custom analysis|
|36 - 47 inches||20.3||$75||Please call for custom analysis|
|48 - 64 inches||23.2||$150||Please call for custom analysis|
Exhaust Fans (through-the-wall and can be used for tunnel ventilation)
|Fan Diameter||Min. cfm/watt @ 0.10" SP||Rebate per Fan||Total rebate per fan w/VFD*|
|24 - 35 inches||11.5||$75||$200|
|36 - 47 inches||17.1||$175||$400|
|48 - 51 inches||20.8||$175||$400|
|52 - 59 inches||20.3||$275||$600|
|60 - 72 inches||21.1||$275||$600|
- Obtain quote for new ventilation with full model number.
- Complete Pre-Qualification Form prior to purchase.
- Submit completed form and quote to Efficiency Vermont.