About this rebate
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Ventilation fans must have been tested by the Bio Environmental and Structural Systems Laboratory (bess.illinois.edu) or the Air Movement and Control Association Internal Inc. Laboratory (www.amca.org).
- Only the tested fan configuration will be eligible. Additional non-tested accessories such as cones, shutters, or boxes will not qualify. For safety reasons, accessory wire guards are allowed even if not tested.
- Ventilation fans must meet minimum efficiencies in the charts below.
- Efficiency Vermont strongly encourages the use of fan controls (thermostats, timers, etc.) and staging/banking of fans when possible to maximize energy savings.
- Rebate amounts are specific to dairy barn installations. Other agricultural facilities may qualify for a custom rebate. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
The rebate amounts listed in these tables are specific to dairy barn installations. Other agricultural facilities (non-dairies) may qualify for a custom rebate. Contact Efficiency Vermont for more information.
Circulation Fans (aka panel, box, cage, etc.)
|Fan Diameter||Min. thrust cfm/watt||Rebate per Fan||Rebate for Circ Fan VFD controls|
|24 - 35 inches||14.5||$40||Please call for custom analysis|
|36 - 47 inches||20.3||$75||Please call for custom analysis|
|48 - 64 inches||23.2||$150||Please call for custom analysis|
Exhaust Fans (through-the-wall and can be used for tunnel ventilation)
|Fan Diameter||Min. cfm/watt @ 0.10" SP||Rebate per Fan||Total rebate per fan w/VFD*|
|24 - 35 inches||11.5||$75||$200|
|36 - 47 inches||17.1||$175||$400|
|48 - 51 inches||20.8||$175||$400|
|52 - 59 inches||20.3||$275||$600|
|60 - 72 inches||21.1||$275||$600|
- Obtain quote for new ventilation with full model number.
- Complete Pre-Qualification Form prior to purchase.
- Submit completed form and quote to Efficiency Vermont.