Variable Frequency Drive & Maple Sap Vacuum Pump
Many maple sugaring operations run sap vacuum pumps 24 hours per day during the sugaring season.
One way to minimize the pump’s electrical use is by adding a VFD control system. The controller can then adjust the pump motor speed according to the load.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Sap Vacuum Pump must run 24 hours per day during maple sugaring season.
- Pump motor must be 7.5 HP or greater.
Online Submission Bonus Details
- Online submission bonus available as of October 28, 2019
- Burlington Electric Department customers are not eligible for the $50 online submission bonus