Maple Reverse Osmosis Systems (ROs)
For maple sugaring operations, reverse osmosis systems (ROs) can keep time and costs under control, so you can keep up with production without sacrificing all the fun.
By removing water content prior to boiling, an RO can cut boiling time by 50-75% and reduce wood or fuel consumption and costs.
How to Redeem
- Obtain a quote for a new maple RO system from a vendor.
- Complete and sign the pre-qualification form.
- Submit completed pre-qualification form and quote(s).
Upon approval, the following rebate amount will be reserved, and paid to you 60 days after we receive a copy of your paid invoice and a signed rebate agreement.
|Gallon per Hour (GPH) Rating||Rebate per System|
- Must be a first-time RO purchase, for an existing sugaring operation. Leasing, renting, or borrowing an RO during prior seasons will disqualify the applicant.
- Available to qualifying producers who produced more than 80 gallons in 2017.
- Evaporators must use fuel oil, cord wood, propane, or kerosene.
- All system equipment must be new, commercially available (not homemade) for maple applications, and installed per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- RO system must be purchased between December 1, 2016 and December 31, 2017 and may be professionally or self-installed.