Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Must be a first-time RO purchase, for an existing sugaring operation.
- Available to qualifying producers who produce more than 80 gallons of syrup per year.
- Evaporators must use fuel oil, cord wood, propane, or kerosene.
- All system equipment must be new, commercially-available (not homemade) for maple applications, and installed per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- RO system may be professionally or self installed.
- Pre-approvals are required and rebates will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upon approval, the following rebate amount will be reserved, and paid to you 60 days after we receive a copy of your paid invoice and a signed rebate agreement.
|Gallon per Hour (GPH) Rating||Rebate per System|
- Obtain a quote for new maple RO system from a vendor.
- Complete and sign pre-qualification form.
- Submit completed form with quote to Efficiency Vermont.
Secure financing to help pay for energy-saving improvements.
Financing for Agricultural Operations
Flexible, low-interest financing for farms and other agricultural operations.