COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. In the meantime, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Must be a first-time RO purchase, for an existing sugaring operation.
- Available to qualifying producers who produce more than 80 gallons of syrup per year.
- Evaporators must use fuel oil, cord wood, propane, or kerosene.
- All system equipment must be new, commercially-available (not homemade) for maple applications, and installed per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- RO system may be professionally or self installed.
- Pre-approvals are required and rebates will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upon approval, the following rebate amount will be reserved, and paid to you 60 days after we receive a copy of your paid invoice and a signed rebate agreement.
|Gallon per Hour (GPH) Rating||Rebate per System|
- Obtain a quote for new maple RO system from a vendor.
- Complete and sign pre-qualification form.
- Submit completed form with quote to Efficiency Vermont.