Although generating steam is energy intensive, you can significantly reduce your costs with an ENERGY STAR® steam cooker.
These cookers are up to 50% more efficient and use an impressive 90% less water.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Must meet ENERGY STAR cooking efficiency and idle energy rate requirements.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Kitchen Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Steam cookers must meet ENERGY STAR cooking efficiency and idle energy rate requirements.