ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerators use less than half the electricity of standard models manufactured before 1993.
Since ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators have high-efficiency compressors, improved insulation, and more precise temperature and defrost mechanisms, qualifying models can save you $170 or more over the life of the appliance.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Residential Rental Property Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Rebates are available for replacement refrigerators only. Offer subject to change.
- $150 rebate for units meeting the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 specifications.
- $250 rebate for units meeting the CEE Tier 2 or 3 or ENERGY STAR Most Efficient specifications.
- Units must meet the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Tier 1 specifications for a standard $150 rebate, and the CEE Tier 2 or 3 ENERGY STAR Most Efficient specifications for a premium $250 rebate. In instances where the unit meets specifications for both rebate levels, the premium rebate will be given. Please view Qualified Products List for eligible units
- Refrigerator rebates are available for replacement refrigerators only
- Receipt showing proper disposal of existing unit is required
- Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer
- NOTE: The model number of old refrigerators is typically printed on a metal plate or foil sticker inside the refrigerator
- Rebate does not apply to refrigerators installed in owner-occupied units