For Residential Rental Properties
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Offer is for owners of residential rental properties that are served by Vermont electric utilities.
- All products must be installed in a residential rental property in the State of Vermont. Owner-occupied units and seasonal / short-term rentals are not eligible.
- Requests for free products must be based on an inspection of rental units.
- Property owners agree to install all free products in apartments within 30 days.
- Pre-approval is required for more than 15 LEDs per apartment or 100 LEDs per building.
- Free LEDs, showerheads, and faucet aerators will be shipped directly. Customers will not be reimbursed for products purchased at retail.
- Free products are for use in tenant spaces only and are not available for use in owner-occupied units or in common areas (i.e., hallways, laundry rooms, storage spaces, etc.). Call for information about efficient products and incentives available for common areas.
- Property owner agrees to allow Efficiency Vermont to inspect installation.
- Confirm eligibility.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application form.