COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Offer is for owners of residential rental properties that are served by Vermont electric utilities.
- All products must be installed in a residential rental property in the State of Vermont. Owner-occupied units and seasonal / short-term rentals are not eligible.
- Requests for free products must be based on an inspection of rental units.
- Property owners agree to install all free products in apartments within 30 days.
- Pre-approval is required for more than 15 LEDs per apartment or 100 LEDs per building.
- Free LEDs, showerheads, and faucet aerators will be shipped directly. Customers will not be reimbursed for products purchased at retail.
- Free products are for use in tenant spaces only and are not available for use in owner-occupied units or in common areas (i.e., hallways, laundry rooms, storage spaces, etc.). Call for information about efficient products and incentives available for common areas.
- Property owner agrees to allow Efficiency Vermont to inspect installation.
- Confirm eligibility.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application form.