Lighting & Water Conservation Products
As a rental property owner, you have the power to decide how much of the profit from your apartment goes to you, and how much will go to paying energy costs.
Efficiency Vermont provides free LED light bulbs, low-flow shower heads, faucet aerators, and rebates for energy-efficient refrigerators and ventilation fans, for use in residential rental properties.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions to determine if you are eligible for free efficient products.
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application form.
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Requests for free products must be based on an inspection of rental units. Offer subject to change.
- Requests for free products must be based on an inspection of rental units.
- Property owners agree to install all free products in their apartments within 30 days.
- Pre-approval is required for more than 15 LEDs per apartment or 100 LEDs per building.
- Free LEDs, showerheads, and faucet aerators will be shipped directly to you. Customers will not be reimbursed for products purchased at retail.
- Free products are for use in tenant spaces only and are not available for use in owner-occupied units or in common areas (i.e., hallways, laundry rooms, storage spaces, etc.). Call for information about efficient products and incentives available for common areas.
- Property owner agrees to allow Efficiency Vermont to inspect installation.