COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or email@example.com.
Effective Date: July 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- For use on exterior LED or induction equipment.
- Minimum 45 watts controlled.
- Lights must be turned off or reduced by at least 50% during unoccupied times.
- Ineligible: photocells, timers, dusk-to-dawn sensors, daylight sensors, integrated exterior occupancy sensors. See page for integrated sensors to learn more about rebates available for integrated exterior occupancy sensors.
- Confirm eligibility.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Download rebate form or apply online.
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase.