Non-Integrated Exterior Occupancy Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
$50 bonus, for a limited time when you apply online
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Effective Date: July 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Minimum 45 watts controlled.
- For use on exterior LED or induction equipment.
- Lights must be turned off or reduced by at least 50% during unoccupied times.
- Ineligible: photocells, timers, dusk-to-dawn sensors, daylight sensors, integrated exterior occupancy sensors. See page for integrated sensors to learn more about rebates available for integrated exterior occupancy sensors.
Online Submission Bonus Details
- Online submission bonus available as of October 28, 2019
- Burlington Electric Department customers are not eligible for the $50 online submission bonus