Non-Integrated Exterior Occupancy Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
July 1, 2019
Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Minimum 45 watts controlled.
- For use on exterior LED or induction equipment.
- Lights must be turned off or reduced by at least 50% during unoccupied times.
- Ineligible: photocells, timers, dusk-to-dawn sensors, daylight sensors, integrated exterior occupancy sensors. See page for integrated sensors to learn more about rebates available for integrated exterior occupancy sensors.