Effective Date: June 15, 2020
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the qualified products list at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Commercial installations are not eligible for this rebate.
- Limit: two rebates per Vermont residence per year.
- Customer contribution of at least $50 to pre-tax purchase price of each product is required.
- $100 rebate for qualifying fixtures
- $50 income bonus for income-eligible Vermonters
- Confirm eligibility.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application form with proof of purchase.
Vermonters whose household income meets the guidelines below may qualify for a $50 bonus rebate. Download the form to learn more and apply.
|People in Household||Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle Counties||Addison County||Washington County||Windsor County||Other VT Counties|
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members 18+ years old living within the household. To calculate income, take the monthly amount from the last one-to-two paychecks for yourself and the people in your household (before taxes) and multiply by 12. Include all wages, including regular salaries and overtime. If you are self-employed, use the previous month of pretax income and multiply by 12.
All sources of income must be counted from all persons in the household based on anticipated income expected within the next 12 months. Possible types of income include but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.