Reducing excessive moisture in your home can help combat unpleasant musty smells and allergies caused by the growth of bacteria and mold. Many people choose to use dehumidifiers to help control moisture and improve the air quality in their homes.
ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifiers remove the same amount of moisture as similarly-sized units, but use at least 15% less energy and can save you up to $350 over the life of the unit.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR certified model.
- Fill out rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt.
- $25 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified models.
- $40 rebate for select ENERGY STAR Most Efficient models.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Limit one dehumidifier rebate per Vermont residential electric account per year and two per commercial account per year.