Reducing excessive moisture can help combat unpleasant musty smells and allergies caused by the growth of bacteria and mold. Many people choose to use dehumidifiers to help control moisture and improve indoor air quality.
ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifiers remove the same amount of moisture as similarly-sized units, but use at least 15% less energy and can save you up to $350 over the life of the unit.
How to Redeem
- Find a retailer.
- Purchase and install new eligible product(s).
- Complete rebate form.
- Submit rebate form with dated sales receipt.
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
Model must be listed on qualified products list. Offer subject to change.
- $25 rebate for select ENERGY STAR certified models.
- $40 rebate for select ENERGY STAR Most Efficient models.
- Model must be listed on the Efficiency Vermont qualified products list at the time of purchase.
- Product(s) must be new (not used/refurbished).