Effective Date: June 15, 2020
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Must be new, installed in Vermont, and listed on the Qualifying Products List at the time of purchase. Used, rebuilt, or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient models: $40 rebate + $50 income bonus
- ENERGY STAR certified models: $25 rebate + $50 income bonus
- Confirm eligibility.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Download rebate form.
- Submit completed application with dated sales receipt.
Vermonters whose household income meets the guidelines below may qualify for a $50 bonus rebate. Download the form to learn more and apply.
|People in Household||Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle Counties||Addison County||Washington County||Windsor County||Other VT Counties|
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members 18+ years old living within the household. To calculate income, take the monthly amount from the last one-to-two paychecks for yourself and the people in your household (before taxes) and multiply by 12. Include all wages, including regular salaries and overtime. If you are self-employed, use the previous month of pretax income and multiply by 12.
All sources of income must be counted from all persons in the household based on anticipated income expected within the next 12 months. Possible types of income include but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.
Burlington Electric Department customers are eligible for an additional $15-$25 rebate.
Secure financing to help pay for energy-saving improvements.
Financing for Homeowners
Flexible financing for homeowners starting at 0% interest.