COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: March 1, 2020
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
- Interior LED retrofit kit that sensor is embedded in must be eligible for Efficiency Vermont rebate, and retrofit kit must be qualified by DLC as having integral controls (search Qualified Product List for retrofit kit and click "details" on search results to verify integrated controls)
- Minimum 20 watts controlled.
- Companion switches for wireless sensors are not eligible for rebates.
- Commissioning is recommended for daylight controls.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s)
- Download rebate form or apply online
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase