COVID-19 Update: Read messageHide message »
To protect the health of our staff and our customers, Efficiency Vermont offices are closed to the public. We have cautiously begun scheduling project related site visits when required. You can find more information on our safety protocols here.
We know that you need support in reducing energy costs now more than ever, and we will continue to launch new offers and programs over the course of the summer. In the mean time, our customer support team is available to help you remotely. Contact us at (888) 921-5990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Offer subject to change.
Qualified Products List View list
DLC LED Interior Fixtures with Integrated Sensors
- Can include occupancy or daylight integrated sensors, or dual occupancy / daylight integrated sensors.
- Commissioning is recommended for daylight & integrated controls.
- Fixture that sensor is embedded into must be eligible for Efficiency Vermont fixture rebate, and fixture must be qualified by DLC as having integral controls (search Qualified Product List for fixture and click "details" on search results to verify integrated controls)
- Non-integrated sensors are not eligible for this instant discount. Rebates are available for non-integrated sensors, including fixture-mounted, ceiling & wall remote-mounted, and switch-mounted sensors.
DLC LED Exterior Fixtures or Exterior Retrofit Kits with Integrated Occupancy Sensor
- Fixture or retrofit kit that sensor is embedded into must be eligible for Efficiency Vermont rebate, and fixture must be qualified by DLC as having integral controls (search Qualified Product List for fixture and click "details" on search results to verify integrated controls)
- Lights must be turned off or reduced by at least 50% during unoccupied times.
- Ineligible: photocells, timers, dusk-to-dawn sensors, daylight sensors, non-integrated sensors.
- Confirm eligibility
- Purchase qualifying DLC-certified products
- Receive instant discount at time of purchase