Ceiling & Wall Remote Mounted Sensors
The most efficient light is the light not used. Many control technologies are available to save money and add convenience to your lighting.
July 1, 2019
Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Lighting Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Hard-wired or wireless.
- Can include occupancy or daylight sensors, or dual occupancy/daylight sensors.
- Minimum 150 watts controlled.
- For use on interior LED or fluorescent equipment.
- Commissioning is recommended for daylight controls.
- Companion switches for wireless sensors are not eligible for rebates.