High Efficiency Condensing Unit
Refrigeration is the primary energy user at many businesses, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. Installing energy-efficient equipment can help you reduce energy costs and enhance equipment reliability.
High efficiency condensing units reduce power consumption when it is cold outside, increasing equipment life and saving money on energy costs. They also have more robust, efficient components that last longer and save money even on hot days.
How to Redeem
- Consult the qualified products list to confirm that the desired products are eligible for rebates.
- Purchase and install the eligible products.
Effective Date: July 1, 2019
Offer subject to change.
- Must be between 1 and 5 horsepower nominal output.
- Condensers must have a scroll compressor.
- Must include floating head pressure controls which modulate condenser fan speed. Examples of this include the Limitrol and Orbus controllers.
- Condensers must be certified for outdoor installation.