Floating Head Pressure Controls
Floating Head Pressure Controls are a cost-effective way to save money, because they reduce refrigeration power consumption when the system operates in cooler outdoor air temperatures.
Floating head pressure controls help compressors run more efficiently, and are a good choice for retrofitting systems. For new construction or equipment replacement, Efficiency Vermont recommends installing High Efficiency Condensing Units.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Offer subject to change.
- Rebate is for floating head pressure controls for compressors less than or equal to 10HP.
- High temperature applications (41F and above) are not eligible.
- Condensing temperature should be set to 70F.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any instant off rebates.
- Rebate only applicable for retrofitting existing equipment. Not valid for inclusion in new condensers.