Floating Head Pressure Controls
High-efficiency motors and controls are a cost-effective way to save money, because they run refrigerators only when the system calls for cooling. This is particularly important for produce, which can dry out when exposed to too much airflow.
Floating head pressure controls help compressors run more efficiently, and are a good choice for retrofitting larger systems or for new construction.
How to Redeem
- Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/rebates for product eligibility and rebate information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Rebate is for floating head pressure controls for compressors less than or equal to 10HP.
- High temperature applications (41F and above) are not eligible.
- Condensing temperature should be set to 70F.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any instant off rebates.
- Rebate only applicable for retrofitting existing equipment. Not valid for inclusion in new condensers.