Evaporator Fan Motor Controls
Refrigeration is the primary energy user at many businesses, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. Installing energy-efficient equipment can help you reduce energy costs and enhance equipment reliability.
Evaporator fan motor controls limit evaporator fan operation to when the compressor is operating. Fan motor controls are generally cost-effective on systems with more than four fans.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Must be installed in walk-in cooler or refrigerated warehouse application.
- Must control synchronous or brushless DC motor.
- Controls must cycle or reduce fan air flow to ensure energy savings.
- Visit https://contractors.efficiencyvermont.com/programs/refrigeration to get information on instant off incentives for evaporator fan motors.