Efficient Evaporator Fan Motors
Refrigeration is the primary energy user at many businesses, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. Installing energy-efficient equipment can help you reduce energy costs and enhance equipment reliability.
Efficient evaporator fan motors use less electricity to move the same volume of air. They also emit less heat into the refrigerated space, reducing demand on compressors.
How to Redeem
- Consult the qualified products list to confirm that the desired products are eligible for rebates.
- Purchase and install the eligible products.
- Must be brushless permanent magnet DC motor; OR
- Must be permanent magnet, synchronous AC motor.
- For commercial refrigeration, walk-in or case coolers/freezers.
- Must be <1/15 Horsepower.