Evaporator Fan Motors
Refrigeration is the primary energy user at many businesses, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. Installing energy-efficient equipment can help you reduce energy costs and enhance equipment reliability.
Efficient evaporator fan motors emit less waste heat into the space, reducing demand on compressors.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Application||Rebate / Motor|
|Walk-in Coolers and Refrigerated Warehouses||$70|
- Motors must be brushless DC (e.g., BPM, ECM®, ICM).
- For walk-in coolers: Replacement installations for motors <1/3 horsepower (HP).
- Replacement installations for motors on case, reach-in, or warehouse applications.
- NOT eligible: synchronous motors. Efficiency Vermont has instant off discounts for these products. See the refrigeration page for more information.
- NOT eligible: fan motors for case coolers.