ENERGY STAR® Ice Machines
Each ENERGY STAR® certified commercial ice maker can save businesses energy and money on their utility bills.
When considering batch-type ice makers, ENERGY STAR certified systems save, on average about 1,200 kWh annually, or $130/year in electricity bill costs. These ENERGY STAR batch-type ice makers are on average 15% more energy efficient and 23% more water efficient than standard models. For continuous-type ice makers, ENERGY STAR certified machines save, on average about 1500 kWh annually, or $160/year on utility bills. These ENERGY STAR ice machines are on average 15% more energy efficient than standard models.
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Commercial Refrigeration Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
|Ice Machine Type (batch or continuous)||Harvest Rate (lbs ice/day)||Rebate|
|Ice Making Head (IMH)||<450||$50|
|Remote Condensing Unit (RCU)||<1,000||$50|
|Self-Contained Unit (SCU)||<175||$50|
- Units must be listed on the ENERGY STAR certified products list.