ENERGY STAR Ice Machines
Each ENERGY STAR® certified commercial ice maker can save businesses energy and money on their utility bills.
Continuous ENERGY STAR certified ice machines save on average about 1500 kWh annually, or $225/year on utility bills. These ENERGY STAR ice machines are on average 15% more energy efficient than standard models.
How to Redeem
- Confirm eligibility: Research qualifying products and review the rebate form.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Submit completed application with proof of purchase.
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
Must be ENERGY STAR certified. Offer subject to change.
|Ice Machine Type (continuous)||Harvest Rate (lbs ice/day)||Rebate|
|Ice Making Head (IMH)||≥310 and <820||$50|
|≥820 and <4,000||$75|
|Remote Condensing Unit (RCU)||<800||$50|
|≥800 and <4,000||$75|
|Self-Contained Unit (SCU)||<200||$50|
|≥200 and <700||$75|
- Units must be listed on the ENERGY STAR certified products list.