Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) on Milk Vacuum Pumps
VFDs control milk vacuum pump motors by varying the speed in line with the load, while maintaining the necessary vacuum levels for milking.
Dairy farms with 50 cows or more could save 40-55% of milk vacuum pump costs by using VFD controls.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
How to Redeem
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s) during the rebate eligibility term (July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Farm must milk at least 50 cows.
- Pump motor must be 5 Horsepower (HP) or greater.
- If you milk goats, contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about custom rebates.