Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) on Milk Vacuum Pumps
VFDs control milk vacuum pump motors by varying the speed in line with the load, while maintaining the necessary vacuum levels for milking.
Dairy farms with 50 cows or more could save 40-55% of milk vacuum pump costs by using VFD controls.
cash back after purchase
July 1, 2018
Rebate offer and amount subject to change.
How to Redeem
- Visit www.efficiencyvermont.com/rebates for product eligibility and rebate information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions on the Agricultural Lighting and Equipment Rebate Form to determine if you are eligible for a rebate.
- Verify that the product(s) you are going to purchase and install meet the eligibility requirements or contact us.
- Purchase and install qualifying product(s).
- Complete and sign the application.
- Include a copy of your invoice(s) as proof of purchase.
- Submit completed application form and invoice(s).
- Farm must milk at least 50 cows.
- Pump motor must be 5 Horsepower (HP) or greater.
- If you milk goats, contact Efficiency Vermont to inquire about custom rebates.